martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Jerome Tarantino is an American film director, screenwriter, producer, cinematographer and occasional actor. He was born in Knoxville, Tennessee in March 27, 1963 (age 48). His career began like an independent filmmaker. The topic appellant of his movies until today is the violence. He has directed a great quantity of famous movies. Here a list of all his works:

1987 – My best friend’s birthday
1992 – Reservoir Dogs
1994 – Pulp Fiction
1995  - Four Rooms (Segment The Man from Hollywood)
1997 – Jackie Brown
2003 – Kill Bill Vol 1
2004 – Kill Bill Vol 2
2005 – Sin City (Special Guest Director)
2007 - Death Proof
2009 -  Inglourious Basterds

His successful career has been rewarded by a great quantity of national and international prizes.
I admire this director because his movies treat the topic of the violence of different, not so raw form, with something of humor, in addition they do not bore in spite of already they being before. In my personal opinion it might see Pulp Fiction or Reservoir Dogs often without getting bored. He is the great director, some day I wait to be like, or better.

3 comentarios:

  1. oh my god, i like this guy very much <3, there is nothing like his bloody movies and stylish

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i love all the pretty little cats, bye (:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never forget the first scene of the movie "Inglourious Basterds". I like so much! I feel so scare!

    ResponderEliminar